A Blank Affidavit Form offers the affiant an area to input statements in first person and divides the statements into numbered paragraphs.
These statements of facts that are input on a Blank Affidavit Form are then signed by a notary. An affiant can use our Free Blank Affidavit Forms as supporting documents when filing a motion in court.
Free Blank Affidavit Form Templates should have the following core information:
• A commencement area identifying the affiant.
• The individual subsections, numbered as mandated by law, each one making a separate claim.
• A statement of truth stating that everything is true, under penalty of perjury, fine, and imprisonment.
• An attestation clause, usually a jurat, at the end certifying the affiant made the oath and the date.
• The signatures of the author and witness.
Our Blank Affidavit Forms become legal documents once signed under oath in the presence of a notary public.